SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sherwhy_gw

Light fixture dilemma/ +++pics/ opinions welcome, I can take it!

sherwhy
13 years ago

IÂm having the hardest time deciding on lighting for the dining room chandelier. IÂm hoping you guys can give me your opinions on the options I have selected.

My kitchen sits right next to the dining area in a Great room. The chandelier will be about 7 to 8 feet away from my kitchen island pendants. See image below.

(The Island is covered and sitting in the dining room area. You can see the round hole where the chandelier will be hung and over in the kitchen where the island will be, you can see the receptacles for the pendants.

{{!gwi}}

The kitchen will have all Stainless Steel appliances and brushed nickel faucet and cabinet hardware.

I picked these pendants out months ago but in a brushed stainless finish.

{{!gwi}}

IÂm having a hard time finding something to go with them other than buying the matching chandelier in that collection which is Murray Feiss, Parker Place.

For the dining room here are my options.

#1 Escotilha -shown in Earth ( my finish options are antique green or satin nickel)

{{!gwi}}

#2Cadernal -shown in antique brass (finish options are antique green or earth)

{{!gwi}}

#3Etrusca shown in antique brass ( my options are antique green or earth)

{{!gwi}}

HereÂs an image of the antique green finish. I am considering this little light for a short bath hall.

{{!gwi}}

My dilemma is, do I mix metals right next to each other? Do I go forward with my original Pendants in BN and choose a chandelier in Antique green. Is this ok?

Do I start over and get the matching pendants to option #1 and get all in Brushed Nickel?

I need to make a decision on this chandelier because it takes 6 weeks to get it in.

Â..and to confuse you all even more, IÂm thinking of getting this light for my foyer. Although my DH likes the Earth finish, I love this light in the Antique green finish.

{{!gwi}}

Please, please, please throw your opinions this way. I can take it!!!

Comments (18)