SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristieschultz_gw

Help with Benjamin Moore white color for cabinets

kristieschultz
10 years ago

Can you please help me. I have attached a picture and need help with my cabinet color and also welcome any comments about my choice of surfaces

There is not much natural light in the kitchen I am remodeling and I like cool colors.

I am trying desperately to choose a perfect white color for the cabinets, there will be mainly just lower cabinets. I will be putting in a light grey tile floor (from porcelanosa with purple undertones, the large piece of tile in the picture), chrome appliances and a honed ceasarstone countertop (small darker grey piece in picture) along with a very white glossy stacked glass tile backsplash (shown in picture as well).

I don't want the kitchen to look too stark or industrial, or BLAH, but I want it to be crisp and modern and comfortable. I plan to put in some type of rolling wood butcher block with wood legs and a marble top and possibly some natural wood shelving or picture frames if I need to warm the space up with some wood.

I am considering BM Snowfall because that is the color I used on much of my trim in the other parts of my house. I also like Chantilly Lace. I have gotten suggestions for White Dove but I think it looks so beige on the sample and Decorators White but I think it looks too grey. Are there any suggestions or thoughts you have for me for my cabinet color and which do you think would be the better option out of Snowfall White or Chantilly Lace. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I have attached a picture of the floor tile, pebble ceasarstone and white backplash.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!