SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quilter_robbi

Pls help me arrange this area?????....

Robbi D.
16 years ago

I'm trying to make this area look a little better and I'm not sure how to arrange these pieces of furniture.

Here is how it is now...

{{!gwi}}

Another angle:

{{!gwi}}

The TV needs to stay on the wall it is on. I'm trying to arrange the shelving units better to "cozy" up the corner. I like the chairs and table where there are and they're actually good for TV viewing. I do have another piece that I can put there if it would help. You can see it in the next picture...

{{!gwi}}

I just painted the walls BM Shaker Beige (from BM Kennebunkport Green) and I really like the color. I also hemmed up the curtains, but I'm thinking I need to change those, but have to change them on the other side of the room as well. I'd like a color (sage or rusty red?), maybe a linen or heavier fabric? I'm also looking for a cowhide rug to put under the 2 chairs and game table. The wood on the top part of the wall is a train track that will stay and I'm hoping I can get all the houses and greenery put up there real soon.

Any suggestions on how to arrange these wall units and TV? I want a new piece of furniture (EC), but it will have to wait until the first of the year, so I'm hoping I can do something with what I have now.

Thanks!!

Robbi

Comments (5)