SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
a2gemini_gw

Backsplash Round 3 Knock out and final decision*

a2gemini
11 years ago

I want to thank all of my GW friends for helping me through my kitchen process and it has been a process. I am hopeful this it it - but the * is because I just received notice that Heath is sending some more colors....

Now before you all go ballistic on my decision, I want to explain.

I decided on a very neutral tile - it is called Grazia Rixi in Crema. The picture is 5x5 but we might go with the 2.5 x 5 bricks. The picture makes it look whiter than it is - it does have a crackle - which I didn't want originally but even my DH likes it.

The cabinet sample is color only and not style (you all know what our kitchen looks like by now..)

So the tile designer sent me a sample of the Beach mosaic - and it really pulls in the counter top colors.

So, if we don't get too carried away - can I sneak some of the mosaic into the mix as an accent (take a look at Chitown pictures that she just posted....) We could do a strip or just something behind the cooktop.

I love our counter top - but 50 feet of crema BS without a break might be a bit much....

OK - so here are the pictures... Not sure why it rotated the first picture, so hope you don't get too dizzy!!

Comments (34)