SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ginny20

soap dispensers redux

ginny20
12 years ago

I've read lots of threads about this, but I can't get a good fix on the best answer for me. I would use it for dish soap, but it seems that many people who are happy with them use them for hand soap. Most tellingly, two women at two stores that actually sell these said that they didn't like theirs and took them out. One said it always clogged (blanco) and the other said she always made a mess by overfilling. The Never MT does eliminate the filling problem, but I'm thinking of just a regular top-fill one. Also, now I often pick up the bottle to squirt extra soap right on greasy pans. I guess with the dispenser you need to squirt it on the sponge instead.

So could we have one more poll, please?

If you have one that you use for dish soap, how does it work for you? Does it clog?

If you chose not to have one, what made you decide against it?

What did you do instead, a pretty bottle on the counter or just the dish soap bottle (which is what I have now)? Or do you put the bottle away after use, and is that a pain?

The bottle doesn't bother me at all on my cluttered counter now, but I think when my kitchen is all new and pretty and granitized, it might.

Thank you!

Comments (23)