SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
misslivvy

Pull Down Faucet - Spray Hold Feature - Why do I need it?

misslivvy
11 years ago

Hello,

I am shopping for a pull-down spray kitchen faucet and many of the previous posters said that they love the ones that have a stay on/ Spray hold button for the spray. Some even say they find it annoying to use a pull-down w/o this feature. I'm talking about the feature that keeps it in spray mode w/o having to hold the button.

Can you please tell me what you are using this feature for?

At the moment the faucet I find most appealing is the Grohe Bridgeford. Mainly because of looks and also because the head of the faucet appears to have a more ergonomic shape than others I'm considering (Kohler Vinnatta, Whitehaus Metrohaus, La Toscana Old Fashioned, Brizo Talo)

I think I've eliminated Brizo because I tried one and the button was too difficult to push for me. I have not tried the Bridgeford yet but the shape of the head is similar to the Pfister Elevate which is not the right design for me but the ergonomic head was so comfortable in my hand I just loved it.

I'm thinking the Bridgeford might feel almost as lovely in my hand as the Pfister but like the Pfister I don't think it has this stay in spray mode feature.

However I can't think of what I would use this feature for for, hence I'd like to hear what other people are specifically using it for. I know you love it, please tell me why.

TIA

MissLivvy

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida