SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daynia_gw

'Help please' Faux suede walls and ceilings

14 years ago

Hello everyone, I am about to take on some projects and I have some questions. I sure hope that someone can help.

I would like to do some walls in the faux suede. I have read all over the net on different methods. Glue, mudd and wallpaper paste are the three that come to mind. Has anyone done this and what medium did you use. I would also like to do this in the bathroom but I do not know if it will hold up.

I like the idea of using the mudd for one room as it would be going directly over white board. But I do not want to sink any money until I hear from those who know of these methods or have tried them.

I also would like to know that no matter what medium I use...how do they get the various shades of browm from using the same shade brown paper?

My next question..when I use a ceiling paint can I add some glitter to it just enough to give a spparkle or pbetter yet, could I use some perl-x color pigmint like the opal?

My next question...if I do another room with tissue paper could I use colored tissue paper or the kind that has a bit of glitter?

Some say to use acrylic sealer after doing these treatments, others say glue???? Confusing to say the least.

Comments (3)