SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

print/pattern - commercial carpet

3katz4me
14 years ago

Hi,

I think I've only been to Home Decorating once before - just haven't changed things much in my house since I found the forums - other than my kitchen. I spent a lot of time in Kitchens. Anyway, I need to replace some carpet in a loft area that we are turning into a home office for DH who has a new job officing out of our home. I'm not a big carpet fan and have tile, wood & area rugs in the rest of the house but I do think carpet is the best choice in this space. I want carpet that's like an oriental rug - low tight nap and a pattern. I always like commercial carpet over the typical residential carpet. I was looking online for patterned carpet and found something from Mohawk called Durkan. What do you think about putting something like this in a residential space? I've never really purchased any carpet - other than some very small sections of indoor/outdoor for a screened porch and the hallway from my garage to the house. Anytime I've removed old carpet I've replaced it with wood or tile so I'm pretty ignorant about carpet - just know what I like the looks of and what I don't care for.

Comments (6)