SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maggiepie11_gw

i'm just too excited to not share this with you!!

maggiepie11
10 years ago

so, we don't even have concrete at our new construction site, but we just purchased our 2 sofas for the living room. the living room is part of a great room including the kitchen and casual dining room.

we've never owned a piece of "traditional style" furniture, and we've never had leather sofas! up until i randomly wandered into a leather sofa company store, we hadn't even considered leather! but today we bought 2 full size (92" long x 41" depth) traditional style leather sofas. our new house is going to be very eclectic and we just loved the classic look of these but in less traditional color leather, and got a killer deal over labor day sales. we only had to put 25% down and can cancel if we change our mind, but the deposit holds our share of the leather we chose at the factory. each piece is made custom. we chose the style, leather, legs, and nail head trim.

isn't she beautiful??!!! it's SOOOO comfortable!

it's this style:

except in this distressed gray leather with the silver nailhead (but it'll be larger nailheads than this) and the same legs.:

i'm really glad to have picked these out because i probably would have chosen a darker wall color before we picked this leather. now we're going to lighten up the walls. eeeeek, squealing with excitement.

ok, thanks for letting me share!!

Comments (10)