SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Any Pics of BM White Sand, BM Muslin or BM Cream Fleece Walls?

susanlynn2012
11 years ago

Any Pics of BM White Sand, BM Muslin or BM Cream Fleece Walls?

I know I keep asking similar questions but I am ready to paint my Master Bathroom that has a slanted cathedral ceiling, bone colored (like a light tan) double sink, bone colored Jacuzzi, Bone Colored with taupe on the beige side tiles up the wall shower stool with glass doors, ivory tiles, and ivory vanity.

The baseboard trim is white and so are the two doors in the room. The walls are BM Navajo White mixed with Ralph Lauren Deep Cream streaking down my walls from the terrible painter a few years ago that put the Navajor White two coats on on top of each other (his helper put the paint directly on top of the other guy's painting to get the job done quickly rather than wait until the room was first painted) pulling the color off so that the wall needed to be painted again the next day.

I just can't paint the room myself so it is costly due to the Cathedral ceiling that also needs to be repainted that is white but has some of the wall paint on the ceiling. This time I should use a bath paint. The walls now are semi-gloss. The streaks happened the same day and the painter ignores my calls and then I got so busy in the hospital and life just had me become immobilized on what to do with the bathroom.

I have pictures framed (bronze and champagne frames) on the walls with a lot of Olive Green and an Olive Green rug and towels.

I want to keep the room neutral ane spa like but due to no windows, I want a light color that is rich and not too lemon like the walls are showing up now probably from the Deep Cream color that is more yellow than BM Linen White.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH