SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saltnpeppa

I am not so sure about these blinds....what's wrong?

saltnpeppa
14 years ago

Hey everyone!

The painter finished the kit cabs - what a process! They were professionally sprayed so everything had to be covered & taped off. I am very pleased with the quality of his work - they are smooth. Originally, they were to be cream with no distressing but DH really liked the glazed look sooooooo......(thinking, why do I even ask his opinion!!)

{{!gwi}}>

Okay, so onto these blinds - they were not expensive so if you don't love them, please let me know. Something is bothering me about them - but I can't put my finger on it. I would love to add drapes but I have that goofy corner where the door backs into the fireplace.

I would also love your thoughts on the lighting. Pendants - yes/no? I feel like I mixed styles by adding the drum shades to the lamps on the buffet - does it work with the chandelier I have? I don't know........Think 2 lanterns would look good( one replacing the ceiling fan)?

Also, how do you feel about a black/creme buffalo check in here for my 2 club chairs & benches? Paint the 2 wood chairs at the table black? Paint island black? Paint exterior doors black? - I was waiting to see how things pulled together as I don't have a final vision.

>

>

I need help, please - I know it's alot of reading (I'm sorry, please hang with me)

Smiles:)

Comments (37)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting