SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
homeagain_gw

Blog ettiquette ? - it's relevant - I promise

homeagain
12 years ago

Like many of you, I visit several blogs routinely to be inspired. Last month a local blog I visit frequently posted about misfit tables. She stated she often took in strays and refinished them and posted a photo of her latest. She also mentioned in the blog that she would most likely sell it on craigslist as she didn't have a space for it.

I commented that it was really pretty and that I was in the same town and asked if it was available. She replied immediately on her blog that it was, quoted a price and asked if I'd like it. I quickly said yes and asked when to meet.

Anyway, it's been a month now. We've made two "appointments" to meet and she hasn't shown. Our most recent correspondence was Sept 9th after the second no-show. She stated she was going out of town on business and would contact me upon her return. She has not, nor has she responded to the one inquiry I sent asking if she had time to meet now that she was back.

Selling this table is clearly not her priority right now but it's really cute and I WANT it. Other than the first two comments on her blog ....me - is it available? her - yes would you like it for this price? All of our conversations have been by email. So my etiquette question is should I return to her blog and call her out on this????

Comments (30)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES