SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
budge1_gw

Help me finish this! (modern country)

budge1
15 years ago

Okay, we've been working on this for almost a year and just have a few things to go and I feel like I'm kind of losing my way. I like everything so far, but it is really not what I envisioned. I think what we've ended up with goes better with the house than what I had been planning. Sooooo....

I know the paint colour doesn't look good in the photos but I swear that in real life it is great. The fireplace is being replaced in a year or so and we will change tile then. Small kids must stay.

We need help with a floor lamp for the corner behind the chair and next to the fireplace.

We will be adding a table between the 2 chairs. I have a thread going on this, but if anyone wants to comment here, please do.

We want some modern artwork on the wall to the right of the fireplace. I've seen some large pieces I like, but not sure if I should do one large or 2 or 3 small.

Not sure if I love the mirror - seems a bit too tradtiional. I like the idea of the vases on the mantel, but think maybe they should be black? or something else altogether?

Posting some pix of the rest of the room just to show what else is going on. Like I said I like the rest of the room, but will try to have a thick skin if anyone has suggestions or changes.

Comments (21)