SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_9268002

google finds the old posts why not the forum?

User
13 years ago

I am so frustrated and confused. I was trying to locate some old threads where I had asked for advice on colors. The replies I got were extremely helpful, PLUS I had posted some good photos. Rather than totally re-hash everything, I searched for the posts on google and found the thread. To clarify the OLD post was started in FEB2010 (so not THAT old).I was able (or so I thought?) to log in and then post a response to the thread. This was on Tuesday at about 7pm. Then I saw that there were some "ISSUES" with the forum and figured that was why I didn't see my post. So Wednesday morning, I sent an email asking about it. ( I was able to locate the post through google, and it DID show my last response). I included the link to all this.

First of all, wouldn't you think that I would have gotten a response about it OR if they were just able to fix it, at least see the post? Yeah, so did I. So yesterday in the evening I sent another.

Well I have not received any acknowledgment (other than the automated"Your email has been sent" when I first wrote it) and I do not see the updated post.

So bear with me as I might just try it again...and let's see if this at least brings it up...

Here is a link that might be useful: the OLD POST Found by Google thank you

Comments (9)