SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thaimommy

Dead Beat Mothers are Losers!

ThaiMommy
22 years ago

I am glad to finally find other people who think like me. I am married to a wonderful man who has custody of his 4 year old. We have been together since '99 and his child has been calling me "mommy" for about a year and a half. I love this child dearly and would do anything for them. However it's a different case with the "biological mother". She was pretty much gone from Feb. '99 until July 2000. She would come in and out of the childs life when she felt like it. (Maybe once a month but not always) Never when her child needed her. She is really a SORRY excuse for a woman. How can you have a 1 & 1/2 year old child, be married to a man and just walk out? Can we say "CHEATER" "ADULTRY"? She claims it is because she "just could not handle it" because he said he wanted a divorce. Who could blame him for wanting to divorce a cheating flake? She owes in child support and has never once paid her medical support. She has had 11 jobs just this year and quits every time we get the child support or medical support set up to be garnished from her wages. She constantly has been without a home phone. When she does see her child she forces negitive information into his head. When the child is sick she never calls. Hell, once she said she would pick up the childs medication and we didn't hear from her for 3 weeks. Every man she dates is much older. She lives with a man that is 16 years older than she is. Can we say "USER" or "SugarDaddy"?? I tried to be very nice in the start and I tried very hard to help her maintain a good consistant relationship with her child but she would never try. You just can't help someone who doesn't want any help. Now she claims to want her child. Now that the child calls me "Mommy" and her by her name. She just can't stand that we are a happy family and she will stop and nothing to distroy it. She is a very sad bitter woman. She will harass us by phone and via e-mail. It is pretty sad when you have time to play childish games and not enough time to just pick up the phone and call your kid. Oh well..... this child will live a very good life with great parents and be raised by 2 SANE people. Thank GOD the child does not live with her. The courts would never allow it with her track record anyway. I hope one day she does use her b/f's money and tries to go back to court like she claims, and I hope she has all of her family there so that we can pull all of our dirty little secrets out and they can all see what an insane, worthless, DEADBEAT! she really is. The kind of car you drive, the kind of house you live in and all the money in the world can't change who you are.
I guess dead beat parents run in the family and stick together.
I wish you all the best of luck with all of your situations in life. High Five to all the step-mothers out there! I know what you are feeling.

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida