SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
justnotmartha

I just need to vent

justnotmartha
16 years ago

to those that will understand . . .

You've all heard about the self centered NCP BM who is involved to the extent that it doesn't infringe on her time, money, wants, etc. I won't rehash for the purpose of my vent.

Last Friday SD had to make a run home before going to BM's for the weekend to get tennis shoes to wear Monday in gym class as BM won't get her any to keep at her house because she doesn't have the money. Mind you, this is the same BM who takes her to the mall EVERY VISITATION WEEKEND (this is not an exaggeration) because BM needs a new _______ (fill in blank, it's different each time) The same BM who talks to SD about how I make so much money I should be able to buy SD anything she needs, and questions how with our "big house" and "nice cars" we won't buy SD every thing she asks for.

I digress . . . . this same BM emailed us just to let us know she would be taking SD on a cruise this year as her Christmas present. She goes on at least one big trip a year . . . but can't afford shoes. Last time I got on a plane was my honeymoon.

But I'm not bitter . . . .

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus