SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
onelavenderrose

maybe a mistake

onelavenderrose
17 years ago

Ive been married for 18 years to a very loving and kind man - he has three children that have never liked me or my child. Ill be honest - I married him for the security he offered and I have been WELL cared for. He is much older and I can understand why the kids dont care for me. I have always been good to them - birthdays -holidays always the big ta do. And each time I think things are getting a little better something happens that reenforces the fact that there is No White Picket fence. These kids have never shown much concern for their father other than wanting his money. He has his own business and two of the kids work there. The oldest feels that the business is hers - I did work there and when she lost her other job I decided to become a domestic goddess giving her a chance to earn more cash. She now is corperate secretary and has a real problem with anger management. And has challanged me "Vice President" to fire her. Well Im not going to cut my nose of to spite my face. She also has a son who is bad to the bone - You know how some people are just bad well he is one and I love kids so its hard to even think that a kid could be bad - but he is- Im talking killing animals and kicking my dogs - just evil - And my sd wants family for her son and tries hard to get people to accept him. So she tries to acts like a loving person until something upsets her then the true her shows. I have a very hard time acting Im not good at it and I feel that Ive reached an age that I dont have to. There is so much that its hard to type out 20years without sounding like a lunitic.

There is two other SC One has been givin everything and expects his father to pay his way - He even told me this - this boy 35yrs has had the best --- mercedes - housing -clothing ect... and is such and errogant sob - he constantly belittles his sisters and others - he got a girl pregnent and now has a child - he also WORKS at the business His title is Corperate fininacial officer CFA - to me CFA means copr f@$%k off.

The other sd is married now has two great kids and a loving hardworking husband. And if not for him her father would be carring her as well. She is bitter twards me because when we met she was Daddys Girl and she told him in an argument to choose between me or her - he told her to pack. So I can understand her dislike. I spoke to her the other day and she is upset because her father still dose for the others and not for her - but he has done for her in big ways - cars - custome prom - wedding/honeymoon -down pmnt on house - ect...

but she is upset

These kids dont want to see their father happy and they dont care that he works 7 days a week - When we met and decided to get together we should have handled it differently. Some times I wish my husband was a jerk - It would be easy to leave him - but I know that if I left him he would die. he loves me and I love him - and he wants his children around him but he cant see them for what they are.

sorry for being long winded and all the type os

Comments (3)