SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

stupidity

mom2emall
16 years ago

So I just need to make you all laugh by my dh ex's stupidity! For those of you who have not seen my previous posts my DH and I raise his 3 kids from his previous marraige. Their mom found a new guy (while still with my dh) and moved out of state and has little to do with the kids. She has the ocassional phone calls, and before she moved to the other side of the country she saw them maybe once a month-sometimes a little more or less. She has NEVER paid for child support or given us any money to help with anything with the kids.

She called last week and told the kids that she is pregnant yet again! Of course my middle sd is jumping up and down all excited, the oldest had this look of disgust on her face, and the youngest could have cared less. Can I just say how funny I find it that a lady who has to live with her parents and can not even afford to pay child support, or any of the marital debt that she created while with my dh years ago, manages to get pregnant again (she just had another kid less than a year ago!) I am thinking that maybe in her state they do not sell birth control?? After 4 kids (3 with my dh and 1 with next boyfriend), and 2 miscarriages (with boyfriends), and not being married you would think that OOPS I AM PREGNANT would not happen again! I thought that cochroaches multiplyed fast!

The real kicker is that she is trying the get the girls to send any baby clothes we have around the house to her for this new baby! The middle and oldest one had a few fancy outfits from when they were a baby that my dh has saved and packed away in our basement and their mom told them that they should send them to her!!

Comments (3)