SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beaver1_gw

csea

beaver1
21 years ago

I have a question about the csea, My husband went to them to have cs stopped for his 18 year old daughter this was in his divorce agrement that he pay x$ till the child turned 18 , it is the law in our state also, the csea said he would have to have a review,and bouth my husband and ex had to send in our tax forms for the last year and that neather needed to come to the meeting, my husband got a letter from them after the review saying he would be paying $100 more a month for his son who is 15 and lives with his mom, this is a $100 more then what he paid for two children. how does the csea have the right to raise cs when the agrement between him and his ex was set by them and orderd by the court, the ex is not asking for more, and we are lucky enough that he has a ex whos not out for blood, my husband is not a dead beat dad he has never missed a cs papment nor has he been late,we do everything for these kids pocket money school clothes ,medical dental we are still paying for braces for the 18 year old, they are with us every weekend not the everyother weekend in his divorce papers, they live a 45 minute drive from us and there are servel weekends that my husband makes that drive three and four times so the children can attend school dances or over night stays with there freinds, we pay all co-papments on doctor vists, pay for glases contacts and anything they need or want, my sd plans on attending collage this winter and the difference in her part of the cs was what we figured we could help her with, now there is no way we can help her, we do not live above our means and do not have bills beyond our house papment and uittiles, we bouth drive used cars that are paid for ( but falling apart) I also work to keep us afloat, we just finished remodeling and painting a house to have money for christmas. my husband raised his children for two years by himself while the ex went off to find her self but also collected cs, it just doesnt seem fare, hes not even sure that his son is his son but would never say anything because he is his son eather way, I always kinda felt that was the reason she never asked for more cs, I am sure the csea does good but not in this case. thanks for listening

Comment (1)