SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

Sad story.... of my friend :(

pseudo_mom
15 years ago

I am saddened today to hear the news of a friend who died over the weekend ... she didn't just die ... she took her own life ...

After years of being tormented by her ex-husband and his poisoning of their children. On Saturday she dropped her children off with their dad for the last time. He has custody of the children he poisoned the children against their mother my friend for years and at the beginning of September he was awarded custody of the children ...she had given up. Guess she wasn't done giving up.

Friday was to be their last day with their mom she was only going to be allowed one day a week with her children. Saturdays to Sundays for 24 hours. On Saturday night she overdosed on a bunch of pills no clue what ....

She moved here from kentucky many years ago has since lost contact with her family ... her ex left her to the state to do what they wish with her remains he is not holding any kind of services has not even bothered to post anything in the paper ... he just threw her away like trash.

What saddened me most was when her child was telling me he laughed and joked ... "hey pseudo ... hi kid how are things oh pretty good ... did you know my mom died over the weekend ... what do you mean? yeah she took a bunch of pills the idiot that she is and died" That's so sad I am sorry guys ... no its ok she was useless anyway." Is there going to be a funeral ... no my dad says "let the state deal with her"

Comments (14)