SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fiveinall_gw

My Letter I will never send to BM

fiveinall
15 years ago

Today I need to vent..I will never send this..but I felt much better after writing it......

Dear BM,

I have never resented someone as much as I do you in my ENTIRE life.

I resent you for neglecting your daughter as an infant, all babies need to bathed, fed, played with and cuddled..this is not rocket science..any moron can figure that out...It is never ok to physically harm a child even when they dont stop crying, your daughter will have a scar that she will forever have to explain her ENTIRE life...right now she has no clue where it came from..do YOU plan to explain it when she asks?

I resent you for telling her you want to see her and spend time with her...and then NOT SHOWING UP...you continuosly broke a little girls heart and I was left with the pieces..

I resent that you have chosen not to be a part of her life anymore..you havent called,spoken,visited,sent a card or anything in a year..how do you sleep at night??

I resent that even after raisng this child since she was a a bitty tiny toddler full time, for many many years, after attending every single teacher conference, doctors appointment, school function,volunteering in her class, making every boo boo better with a hug, buying all school supplies and clothes, holding her hand while she had to get shots, potty training her, caring for her EVERY time she has been sick, checking homework, pushing for good grades,teaching her right from wrong, and holding her while she cried because you WONT do any of these thing..that I am not "Legally" able to enroll her in a school or make any major medical decisions for her care, or that if DH ever died, She wouldnt automatically stay at home with myself and her siblings I would have to spend all my money to fight you in court if you decided you wanted to play "Mom" all the sudden... because I am not her "real" mom....

I also resent the fact that you cant manage to pay 50.00 per week to support your child..you are so far behind on support I am sure your credit is shot for a long time...yet you can "support" your dogs and smoking habit,cell phone and all of those other nice "luxuries"

How do you know your daughter is going to have something to eat for dinner tonight?? I guess you do know she will because she has myself and DH who would die before our children went without the necessities...guess you got lucky there....

You have never been to any of her doctors appointment, never even set foot in her school let alone talked to one of her teachers....I am certain you dont even know their names....

I resent that she has no sense of who her relatives are on your side of the family...there is a grandma out there and we dont even know her name...she has a right to know her roots......

I am MOST RESENTFUL for the fact that you have hurt OUR daughter, she will forever bear the emotional and physical burden of YOU....

I s it really too much work on your behalf to show this child that you in some small way care about her?

Your daughters other mother

Comments (8)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor