SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

stress

mom2emall
16 years ago

Well I see where the stress on the kids visitation with bm and grandparents came from! I knew that thinking the visitation went well was expecting too much. So we are eating dinner today and my ss asks if he can drink his milk with dinner and I say "of course". The middle sd says well at moms house we can not drink when we eat. So I told her that different houses have different rules and here she can drink with dinner as long as she eats too. Then I pointed out how here they have chores but there they did not. So my middle sd then says if a judge made the decision then she would not be sure what he would pick. And then she starts talking about when my oldest sd is a freshman then the judge can ask them if they want to live with their mom and they will all live there. My sd looked at me and then quickly said "I do not know what I am talking about I don't think". I did not say anything about it and kept eating. The rest of the meal was silence from all three!

On the way home from the airport the oldest said that maybe they could all go visit bm for Christmas. My dh asked them if that is what they wanted and my ss said "well mom told us to tell you we want to go". The middle sd quietly said "you were not supposed to say that".

I am really aggrevated that the ex plants stuff in their heads!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County