SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scanmike_gw

BM Stone Hearth, anyone familiar with it?

scanmike
10 years ago

I am thinking of repainting my living room and sunroom because I hate the way the light turns my RH Latte, pee green in the sunroom. It's been 4 years of trying to talk myself into liking it. . A designer on Houzz suggested BM Stone Hearth. Anyone see it in person? I did the large paint swatch on a board (I now have 12 jars of sample paints) and it looks pretty good. I pulled away my sofa and painted behind it on the lower half of the wall. In the sunroom it reads very grey on that part of the wall. Not sure if that's also because I painted over the pee green, or if it's influenced by the Latte color,, or if it's the darm lighting again in that room. I am thinking of painting imore of the wall to see. I was just wondering if anyone used it or has seen it. I swear I see a slight purple undertone, but also figure paint looks so much different when the whole room is done. My other option is to go once again to the paint store and have him mix a color similar to Latte but leave out some of the green pigment.or more yellow Is that possible? This would be the easiest because I wouldn't have to paint the living room where it reads nicely and would blend with the RH Cappuccino in the hall. Close match is BM Crisp Khaki but want something without that green. SW Softer Tan isn't bad . BM Manchester Tan is a bit too light, Carrington Beige- too green, SW Believable Buff more yellow. Going to screaaaaam!!!, Help!

Comments (5)