SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
keepitmovin

Really? Am i just going crazy or would this bother you?

keepitmovin
15 years ago

So long story short. My STBH basically told me that I'm my biggest obstacle in this whole relationship w/EW. Now if you recall my old posts you kinda get the gist of the situation b/n us. I've never said an unkind word always tried to be friendly and she's done what she's wanted depending on her mood. It hasn't been terrible but its not especially pleasant. I found out some things she said that hurt, but i let it go then and i've tried reaching out to her but she basically said she didn't want to have much to do with me. fair enough. She stated that if her son didn't like me that she pretty much wouldn't even look at me.

Now STBH stated that I always choose to view things negatively and that he doubts that I try. I'm hurt because 1) I have swallowed a lot and when i used to bring up stuff before it just turned into what felt like him defending her. so i stopped. 2) Men are so clueless sometimes to things that go on b/n women... well i think its more of what they choose to see. 3) its so hurtful to me to think that rather than talk to me or sort things out he'd blame me and say that its my own fault that I dont feel comfortable around her on her turf.

I'm wondering if at this point I'm just supposed to call it quits. I dont want to lose him at all. but who am i kidding when my own husband would give someone else the benefit of the doubt before even considering that he could give me the benefit of the doubt.

I know things are probalby jumbled up but I'm pretty out of it today.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living