SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_129235

Please vote! all black appliances - 1 SS?

Boopadaboo
14 years ago

Here is the dilemma. I did a cheapie make over on my kitchen. When we first moved in we replaced the fridge and DW with black appliances to match the existing appliances.

A year later we redid the floors in the house including the kitchen and replaced the hardware and had the cabinets stained. Overall we are pretty happy with the redo now. All we have left to do is replace the sink and faucet, have a blind made for the window and fill in the gaping whole left by removing the ugly dirty gross trash compactor.

Kitchen before:

Now: (well at christmas. :) )

We need extra fridge space since ours main one is a side by side and we already have an extra freezer in the garage.

They are way more than I would like to spend but I am tired of looking at the whole, even if the cats do love running behind the lazy susan.

Here are my choices:

Option 1 - I like that it has a glass door. I have had a glass door refrigerator before and loved it. Problem is the piece surrounding the glass only comes in SS. It is $200 cheaper than option 2 (including shipping)

Option 2 - no glass door, more expensive, but matches the rest of the appliances:

{{!gwi}}

Which one would you get?

Comments (17)