SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom_of_4

BM did it again...hubby feeling desperate

mom_of_4
16 years ago

This weekend turned out to be very ummm interesting... yeah we will go with that word.

My hubby's sister and x work at the same place. The x asked if we could keep the kids this weekend (it should have been her weekend to have the kids) We said yes, we figured she had plans to go out or something no big deal. Well, apparently friday night, hubby's sister asked x what she was up to this weekend ... x said nothing much... later that night x's bf showed up with his kids... hubby's sister (who has always tried to remain neutral) talked to x's bf hey, what's up... what are you guys up to? Turned out they (x and bf) planned to take them and his kids to the lake....hubby's sister got very upset and told her that it wasnt right for her to blow off her kids to do something with his kids that hers could have been included in.... things were said.. sister told x to go be with her pretend family....

Well, ofcourse hubby's sister called and told him about it. Needless to say he was upset. To put it plainly he said he felt like he wanted to cry. He wanted to call her out on it right then. We talked for a long time and I convinced him not to say anything to her ... that is wasnt worth it. I told him if she was going to do something crappy at least she did it the best way possible.. and that was to make sure the kids didnt find out. (please note this is after the boys got upset and called her wanting to stay with her for the weekend since they havent really seen her... still she blew them off)

Well, low and behold she must have felt guilty she called and wanted to pick the kids up after dinner (after she her bf and his kids went and had fun all day) I told my hubby that that was probably not a good idea because the kids would find out what they did and be upset that they were left out. He called her back and said the same thing to which she said "oh well I talked to the girls no one is going to say anything" ((As if that makes everything better) The kids went over there and we picked them up sunday ... obviously she was feeling really guilty because she was in full fake mode bought candy and was hanging with arms around the oldest like they were best buds... me and hubby talked later.... he said it made him want to throw up... knowing what she really is. He is scared and stressed.. she wants the kids for the school year... this from a woman who can barely keep them what little time she has them now, cant do their homework with them for the two hours she has them after school, and doesnt even put them in clean clothes half the time. My hubby is really stressed out .. he is hoping she'll get sick of it after this month of having them before school starts (if she even has them that long) ... technically she is custodial parent and he should be paying cs... this hasnt happened like ever... the kids have lived with us with no cs being paid....

We are kind of wondering if this is going to be about cs with her since her bf pays so much for his kids he cant afford to have a car ... we kind of think this is her version of supplementing their income.

anyways, he is so worried and stressed not knowing what to do......any suggestions out there ?

Comments (12)