SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laurels4u

SS, BM at it again

laurels4u
16 years ago

So, SS left two weeks ago to visit BM for the first two weeks of summer. Several days ago without my knowledge, DH had made arrangements to pick up SS yesterday very early afternoon while we were 7 hours away at an out-of-town wedding. I was furious as we were supposed to spend an extra day sight seeing with family but then had to change our plans and come home a day early to suit the SS & BM. Furthermore, as some of you know from previous posts, DH works out of town 90 percent of the time and BM is supposed to keep SS while DH is working out of town which he was scheduled for this week anyhow which also annoyed me be/c DH didn't tell her she had to keep SS. Yesterday morning an hour before DH is supposed to leave to(2-1/2 drive) pick up SS, the phone starts ringing off the hook. BM leaves message that SS "forgot" he had stuff he wanted to do before he left so don't bother coming for him! Instead of my DH telling the BM & SS that he was coming home, DH tells him to stay then got mad at me like it was my fault! My daughter, DH, and I had to rearrange our mini-vaca be/c of them and returned early to pick his royal highness up then decides he's not coming home and my husband allowed it saying I told him to let him stay be/c he was scheduled out of town for work. UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Mind you, these events caused some pretty heated arguements between DH & I. For one, I was po'd that he didn't check with me about picking up the child. Two, the child is supposed to be with BM during summer when DH is out of town. Three, SS decided he wanted to go crayfish hunting and that was reason enough for a change in plans AFTER we made a major change. Four, I'm to blame be/c I point out the manipulation that is going on by a child and an ex. Does anyone else see a problem here?

Comments (2)