SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
helpwiththis

too boy crazy

helpwiththis
15 years ago

So I have another issue with my almost 12 yr old sd and inappropriate behavior. I posted a while back about her and a girl kissing. Well last night we had family over. My step nephew (who is 2 years older than her), her, and my dd were all in a room playing board games. It was late and both girls needed to shower. So I asked who wanted to go first and my dd said she would.

A little while later I went to check on them (my dd was still in the shower and my sd and nephew were still in the other room)anyways I walked in the doorway of the room and my sd jumped off the couch. That sent red flags to me.

So I took her in another room and talked to her about what was going on. After a little while she admitted to playing a game and her and my nephew kissed!!! She said it was her idea.

My dh was furious. I was furious. She is 11. She has no business kissing boys or girls. We talked to her about it and told her that we are disappointed in her for this behavior because she is too young to be kissing anyone. We talked about babies and responsibility and how this could lead to having babies. We told her that her cousin is a relative and that makes it even worse! And told her that she has so much time to date when she gets older and that she should be worrying about school and friends and sports right now, not about dating or kissing.

To make matters worse the other day she had a friend over and I heard her friend laughing really loudly. I asked what was so funny and she told me that sd was gross. They were discussing having a sleepover and my sd said they could make it romantic! I asked my sd what that meant and she had no clue. So I told her in front of her friend not to use words that she did not know the meaning of. And I told her that being romantic is something between a husband and a wife.

I just don't know where an 11 yr old gets all this stuff! My dd is also 11 and has never had issues with this stuff. We are careful of what they watch on t.v. and movies. We are not overly affectionate in front of them.

I am just pulling my hair out on how to deal with this. And I can not help but feeling that we are in for he** during her teenage years! I feel like we can not even have her out of our sight playing with other kids!

HELP!!

Comments (99)