SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
denisegreen_gw

I Am Starting To Hate My Husband and his Son

denisegreen
14 years ago

I'm tired of being a stepmom too! I do not like the way my husband son who is 12 years old manipulates his father, to turn against me. His mother has sole custody and he visits his father every other weekend and maybe a day out of the week. When he was growing up we bought him mice, birds, and we already have two cats me and my husband. His son mother does not want a dog at her house so he continues to perster his father for a dog at our house. Both of them are big time slobs and neither of them pick up behind themselves when something is dropped or wasted on the floor, they leave thinking I am the live in maid.

I have stop speaking to the mother because she only talks to me to see what she can find out about our household. She is being paid almost $900 dollars a month to which she does not spend a dime on her son and when he come over our house he come prepared to try to get the rest of what is in his pocket. I do not get anything and he can not do anything for me as a husband.

Today he angered me by coming in the house and saying I want to discuss this with you I've decided to get Malik a dog. Guess where the dog will be at, here at our house while Malik and Donald are never here. He did not discuss getting the dog with me he told me he discussed it already with his son and he was getting ready to tell me when he was going to make time to walk this dog. I for one will not have anything to do with him and his son decision to get a dog. I am not helping nor am I cleaning up house poop. When he decides to give his son a key to this house and we get robbed, that is when I am moving out permanently and getting a divorce. He allows his son to play on him and his son comes here to make his dad think he is doing bad, and looking horrible like his mother is not taking care of him with his hair uncut, and his clothes tatered. I am starting to hate this entire marriage.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus