SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wrychoice1

Even KKNY got it wrong

wrychoice1
16 years ago

I wonder if anyone else was struck by a couple of posts in the Staying Home with Kids thread...

Yesterday, in response to a post by Ima, KKNY wrote in defense of TOS:

"Ima, come on. Her EX has cut off contact with ALL (my emphasis) his children except one.And that one he has an occasional meal with."

Several hours later TOS posted:

"Actually what I said is that he sees the kids who are still at the house once a week for dinner. The one child he allows to visit is not one of the ones still at home."

Apparently, I, too, was not alone in thinking this fellow, TOS's XH, had cut off contact with all his children except one.

It would seem he has more contact than previously implied.

KKNY and TOS are quick to point out that the posts here (i.e., the posts of SMs)reflect only one point of view. They frequently suggest it would be interesting to read the point of view of others (i.e., the BM) involved in our various situations. The not so subtle point is SMs are biased (if not outright liars) and to know the "truth" of any of our circumstances, we would have to hear from the BM...only then would the truth be known...

I couldn't help but think after reading the posts of the other thread....wouldn't it be interesting to learn the point of view of TOS's XH regarding what has occurred with respect to his relationship withh his children?

Comments (19)