SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

KKNY and her quest to take down the stepmoms.....

mom2emall
16 years ago

KKNY,

This is in response to your posts on my last thread.

My son is older than my ss, so it is possible for him to exclude my ss. And if he treated my ss the way my sd treats both boys then he would get warnings as she did. If it continued he would get a taste of his own medicine as she did.

You have no experience in the area of raising more than one child, being a stepparent, or any area in this thread. You do not even deal with your dh's gf because you have made sure to point out to your dd everything her dad did wrong to you, as well as point out to her things she should dislike about her dad's gf. So according to you your dd does not see much of her father or his gf.

You made ignorant comments about my son in the future workplace and felt the need to point out parent to 1 stepparent to 3. I'm not sure what the point of it was....and I did not even notice it till I just read IMA's thread. But anyways, please do not respond to my posts anymore. You obviously have no advice to give, just put downs. And your main goal on this forum has not been to give advice or find help, it has been to taunt stepmoms.

Well I for one am going to ignore your posts, they will fall on deaf ears from now on. So go ahead and post your snotty comments-I have now put you in a time-out from talking to me! lol....

Comments (3)