SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
odiegirl13

Can You Help Me Finalize My Custom Cabinet Design?

Christine Clemens
13 years ago

I really need some help finalizing my cabinet design. I have been looking at it way too long and I am almost sick of working on it. Goodness knows my family is sick of me being TKO. I feel like I am almost there but not close enough to sign on the dotted line. I would like to place my order at the end of June.

A few notes:

- I am probably going to do a free standing island for now because I want to get used to the space for a while. I just can't make up my darn mind on it and the design of the island is so important.

- I am not in love with the refrigerator/MW/desk area wall but I like the wrap around idea.

- The cabinets will be a creamy yellow - Milkpaint Buttermilk color. The floors will be Brazilian Teak. I have not finalized the countertop yet.

- Appliances - 30'' red Bluestar and Prestige hood. I am planning on the 36'' free standing Liebherr (CS2062) if the final budget allows.

- I have purchased a single bowl 32'' stainless sink and I really want the Kohler Karbon faucet.

- I don't know what I will put in the cabinet next to the trash pullout. Maybe baking sheet storage or a pullout?

Here is the existing space.

{{gwi:1652508}}

Comments (11)