SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chrissiemw

Need help deciding colors of fixtures, faucet, sink...etc

chrissiemw
15 years ago

I cannot beleive how indecisive I am but I feel like every decision I make will be wrong so I need some advice!

We are doing maple cabinets with a ginger glaze, dark counters that sparkle with shades of copper and silver(Saturnia)

Here's a pic of the stone and cabinet door:

{{!gwi}}

We are going to have stainless appliances and the house has brushed nickle doors and hinges.

I prefer the look of ORB hardware (the one I chose has more copper than dark tones in it) with the cabinet doors but then can I use a stainless faucet or should that match the hardware? I think ORB for the faucet is too dark to use with our counters...also I was hoping to get the super single Blanco in black so the ORB would just look too dark.

Do all the metals have to match? Both silver and copper are represented in our stone so can we mix and match?

We have a keeping room that is adjacent to the kitchen and we have a nickle finish light fixture in there but I'm thinking I want to do bronze/copper finish light fixtures in the kitchen...ugggh!

I feel like I can't make one decision without having to rethink all the other metal choices.

So what would you do for

cabinet hardware-

light fixtures-

sink-

faucet-

Thanks so much!!!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012