SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

Demanding BM or Crazy BM????

imamommy
16 years ago

Here is a text message log that happened on a day that BM was supposed to pick her DD up at 6pm but we agreed to let her come at 11am because it was convenient for her. I had to work that day and put off doing my work, thinking I could start at 11 when she got there.

BM 9:35 am Is it snowing there?

SM 9:47 am nope, just a drizzling rain here & there

BM 9:48 am Can u put SD in warm clothes cuz it is snowing up here

SM 9:49 am of course, its cold here too

SM 10:07 am are u going to be here by 11? I need to leave by then.

BM 10:31 am We had to shovel our driveway. 1230 probably. I asked your DH to drop her off at my moms but he couldnt

SM 10:33 am U couldÂve let me know this morning so I couldÂve gone early to be back.

SM 10:34 am I canÂt wait until then. IÂm late & u can get her @ 6

BM 10:35 am We woke up to this. This is not my fault. Next time tell your DH to be more accommodating he had to go to work my moms house is 2 min out of the way

BM 10:36 am No that is not okay we will be there at 1230

SM 10:36 am IÂll be back in the afternoon. U can wait if u like.

[at 10:38 am: BM attempted to call my phone but I was getting ready to leave and missed the call]

BM 10:39 am Where will u be and we will meet u

SM 10:40 am I have t go to Somerset & Amador county

BM 10:42 am SD is going with u? R u doing serves?

SM 10:46 am no. IÂm going to do filings and pick up work from a lawyer

BM 10:47 am Y canÂt SD stay with your DD?

SM 10:48 am my DD is going with me

BM 10:49 am What about ur dad?

SM 10:53 am HeÂs at work.

SM 10:54 am if u had called 1st thing this morning, I couldÂve been done by 12

BM 10:55 am Then who is taking care of your SM? Y couldnÂt your DH bring her to my moms today? This is crazy

BM 10:56 am DonÂt put this on me. I had no control over the weather and we didnÂt get up until 8.

SM 10:57 am itÂs been in the news for two days about the snow & IÂve been up since 6

BM 10:59 am It doesnÂt matter. If your DH could have been more accommodating and brought her to my moms we wouldnÂt be having this discussion.

SM 11:02 am u prefer he gets her up @ 6 from warm bed & sleep to accommodate u?

BM 11:03 am He did it all the time when she was going to school out th. One day isnÂt going to upset her

BM 11:21 am So where r u going to be at 1230?

SM 11:22 am I wonÂt know til 12:15 or 12:20

BM 11:23 am WeÂll were r u gonna be until 1215:

SM 11:25 am I donÂt know until I get there

BM 12:02 pm Can u give me a general area so we know which way to go?

BM 12:02 pm We r coming into sac where r u?

BM 12:08 pm We r in sac where r u?

SM 12:09 pm IÂll be in town for half hour. Then Amador co.

BM 12:10 pm Where in town?

SM 12:12 pm My dadÂs business off of hw 50

BM 12:12 pm can u give me an address?

SM 12:13 pm [address given]

BM 12:13 pm Can SD stay there with ur dad we r 30 minutes away

SM 12:15 pm sure

BM 12:15 pm Thank u

[at 12:59 pm, SD called BM from my phone and she said she was a few minutes away.]

[BM arrived to pick up SD at 1:10 pm]

and here is a transcript of a call she made to DH while she was sending me these text messages.

Transcript of phone message at 10:40 AM, left on DHÂs phone:

"ExBF, itÂs BM. You need to call me. I need to know where SMÂs gonna be and she will not answer her phone. Um, Unfortunately, we were under four inches of snow today when we woke up and so huh, ya know, you have to dig yourself out. So thatÂs how we got a late start. And now sheÂs saying I canÂt pick my daughter up until six o clock, Yeah, Unacceptable! Where is she gonna be with my daughter? Let me know and if not, I swear to God, I swear to God. If you pull this crap with me. IÂm done. IÂm tired of you guys not being accommodating, you know I do everything. You know IÂm always giving and now. And you know itÂs not going to happen anymore. Call me. Let me know where sheÂs going to be and weÂll meet her where ever. Because if I find out my daughter is on process serves with her, I swear to God thatÂs gonna go to the courts. And thatÂs not a f-ing lie. Goodbye."

Now, keep in mind, this is after about three months of her being late to EVERY visit. She's only been on time twice in five months. She has never asked for 'extra' time or done us any favors (unless she thinks it's doing us a favor to cut her weekend short, then maybe) Every Friday prior to this day, she called and had some reason she couldn't get there on time and I had to stop working to pick up SD and sit with her until BM got there. This was me saying 'enough'.

since this incident, she again wanted to pick her up late and she wanted me to take SD with me when I'm working. When DH questioned it, she said she didn't have a problem with me taking SD on 'serves', I guess if it's for her convenience, then it's ok. (btw, I don't take kids with me to work. I need to be able to concentrate & focus)

The problems seem to be escalating and last week, she tried start a fight. She's also starting problems with her BF's ex wife.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH