SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amck2

I'm Bleary-Eyed Searching For Pendants...

amck2
9 years ago

I don't want to purchase counter stools or choose hardware until I am set with lights to go over my new island. These will be center stage in my main floor's open plan, so the finish & style will impact those elements.

My island will have the same finish as the perimeter cabs - Plain&Fancy's Buttercream, which looks like it sounds - a warm ivory. And the granite top for all will be New Golden Beach. The slabs I've chosen are creamier than golden with warm golden sage and pale grey veining.

I know more what I don't want than what I do. I don't want open cage or bare bulbs. I don't want cloth or wire cords. I don't want heavy industrial or nautical-type lights. I don't want any crystal baubles or a chandelier. I don't want a galvanized steel or bright colored barn light.

Since my island will be set at an angle, not straight across the room, I will need two separate pendants between 8-12" wide, instead of a 2 or 3-light lamp.

My cabinets will be inset Shaker and the style I'm going for is simple but refined. I am open to any finish, old nickel, ORB, matte black, antique brass, except for the polished white metals that wouldn't carry through to anything else in the house.

If in your own searches you see something that could work, I'd love to take a look. Thanks -

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022