SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

Judgmental BS (kkny & tos)

imamommy
16 years ago

KKNY, in response to your post on "Is it all my fault?" (Trust)

it is draining to come to a forum to get advice and instead get your judgmental BS. (and theotherside)

How can you preach about taking responsibility when I have never heard you take any responsibility for your situation. Nothing is ever completely one sided, that you were the perfect wife/mother and he woke up one morning and decided to stray. What did YOU do that contributed to your husband looking elsewhere for whatever he was looking for. And if it was just sex, does that mean you are frigid?

People come here and bare their faults so they can get help, not to be judged. I think we all judge ourselves plenty and some more harshly than necessary. I've been more than open and honest about my life and take full responsibility for what I've done in it. I'm not here to be judged by faceless holier than thou people that as far as I've seen, don't take any responsibility for their failed marriages, their children are perfect and they have absolutely NO problems in the world, so they sit here day after day, passing judgment on the rest of us that are willing to be honest and admit our mistakes, for the sake of getting helpful advice. Not once have I ever heard from you talk of making a mistake and learning from it.

You don't represent anyone except an ex wife that was left for the other woman. You say your kids have little contact with their father so you really aren't even dealing with their step mom.

I'll admit that occasionally I agree with you (except, even when we agree, tos still wants to argue about it) and sometimes you have good input on some problems but are you guys just here to try and bring misery to others? or do you genuinely want to help solve problems? What do you get out of it?

Comments (86)