SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
barbara_gw

I did it! My first scrapbook for sick little girl. Thanks to you

barbara
23 years ago

I just gave my first and so far only scrapbook to my friend's little girl who has cancer for the second time. I ask lots of dumb "new" questions about scrapbooking and you all came thru for me. My friend looked at the first few pages with no words spoken and then she just started crying. She loved the sb and her daughter loved the silly things I did in the sb. While my sb was not near as professional and many of you can do...I was really proud of the feeling of love and togetherness the sb represented. It truly is one of the most important things I have done in my life. I tried to use all the correct stickers and best die cuts, but in the end the photos said more than all of that. This sb was made to remind a little girl of lots of great times together and hope for more to come. Your sb that you may be working on now will one day mean more than you realize at this moment and it will be cherished in a way that is not apparent now. It's important to share these times in our lives and I commend all you scrapbookers for keeping your families history. In dealing with a very critical situation with a child and cancer, I know I went beyond my bounds with one member of this bb and ask too personal of a question. I am sorry for that. I was just trying to understand the ordeal of bone marrow transplant. Please accept my apology...I realize the pain you must be going thru. With this long message of thanks to all you for asking the question that was on my mind and those of you who take the time to answer new people's questions...Thank you again! I ask also your prayers for Kimmie (8 years old) who is in the first stages of a bone marrow transplant. God will know who you are talking about even though you don't.

I wish all of you joy in this day you have been given.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?