SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_va_gw

Girl's Day Out and my first ever ...

Sue_va
10 years ago

Because my joints have gotten so stiff and painful, for now I can't drive, or walk any distance, and I hope that is going to be helped when I go to the Pain Management Clinic for treatment later this month.

I have needed a haircut for some time now, so my DD and DGD managed have the same day off, and we had a great Girl's Day Out yesterday. Even the weather cooperated and it was a beautiful day. First my DD took me for a much needed haircut, then we met my DGD.

I can no longer twist and bend to reach my toes to trim the nails. I have never had a pedicure and that has been on my to-do list for a while.

So that is what we did. We each had a pedicure. I had no idea what I had been missing! We sat next to each other, in huge leathery chairs, with our feet in nice warm water, with a massage thingy relaxing our backs. Friendly pedicurists (is that the right word?) enjoyed the idea of having 3 generations at one time, so there was a lot of conversation and humor going on. I have never had such fantastic foot treatment. It won't be the last time either; that is for sure.

Next we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch. I had chicken dumplings, corn muffins, mac n cheese and fried apples, half of which I brought home. Guess what I'm having for dinner?

A little pampering goes a long way! Try it; you'll like it!

Sue

Comments (17)