SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

Whooo hooo my first really big day out today!!!

grinch_gut
16 years ago

Will be 4 weeks this wednesday since i had my surgery and today was my first really big day out.....left here at 8:30 and got home at 3:00! I am planning on driving home either monday or tuesday (doc says is okay) and Dylan needed new shoes so today we went.....hit probably alllll the stores in ST JOe that sells shoes got him some diesels 1/2 off for 50...so thought that was great......

Meet up with Brian and 2 hands for lunch at Famous Daves and then more shopping........

I got me a pair of plain white converse and a pair of cute cute sweatpants as A&E but not so happy with them...I wish they wouldn't make pants so long.....I get a small and they are probably 4 to 5 inches to long.....I know I could have gotten the xs but afaid when I gain the weight back from my surgery they will be way to small just dang man they are way to long......guess to the cleaners they will go dang it!!

I did wear my jeans today but was never soooo glad to change clothes when we got home as I was today...it just seemed like they sooo iratted the scar...even thru my undies.....so now have on some sweats and can see me wearing them alllllllllll summer long LOL Stacy

Comments (3)