SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
t_bob

I am sick and pissed---what/who did this to my peppers

t-bob
9 years ago

OK folks, I am thinking Alice's Restaurant for those of us old enough----I wannna KILL KILL KILL-----I guess it is my fault for not checking each day, but I've had a bad cold since Saturday and so haven't been checking, this is what I found today in my greenhouse.

so I guess I am wondering what you folks think. It has thus far only been the sweet ones, not hots YET. Gone are Anaheims, Poblanos,Gypsy, and Carmen.

I had sliced an opening in the plastic on one end for better ventilation. Certainly it would not be the fruit flies that have destroyed so many pods in such a short amount of time. I thought possibly chipmunks at first, maybe birds or I don't know.....all I do know is there went a lot of work for no product.....no enchilada sauce, no sweet pepper pesto, no yummy peppers for salads......at least they didn't get the hot ones..................QUITE BUMMED today, I just want to crawl back in bed and sleep

Please let me know what you think. Thanks---Bob

ps: I can tell the pictures don't show the complete devastation very well, but all in all there are 17 plants with ZERO edible pods....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments (15)

Sponsored