SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

BM Cream Fleece, BM Muslin or BM Bone White (= Natural Wicker)

susanlynn2012
11 years ago

Anyone have pictures or input of the following Benjamin Moore Paint colors (listed in the subject) for a Master bathroom wall that has bone sink bone jacuzzi, glass shower stool with the beige-taupe tiles going up the wall, ivory double vanity, ivory tiles and beige-taupe tiles going up part of the wall? I need to add a picture but in all just hearing your input of why you liked the color or did not and if you have any pictures would help. Currently the wall is BM Navajo White and is seems to match the vanity and with all the pictures on the wall for color in the olive green family it is not bad but a little bit too light and the paint job was terrible in 2007 so I finally need to repaint. BM Cream Fleece is the darkest per the formula and from my sample chips. Then Muslin is a little bit lighter. Then BM Natural Wicker (exact same formula as BM Bone White per two Benjamin Stores so my eyes were not deceiving me when the chips looked identical). I decided to stay neutral and peaceful and let the pictures add the color. I want a warm happy bathroom. I have no windows but have a cathedral slanted ceiling in my townhouse.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville