SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kittyscherbatsky

help matching wall paint with bedspread

KittyScherbatsky
11 years ago

Hi everyone, I am thinking of painting my bedroom walls for the first time. I have the anthropologie Laelia bedding (http://images.anthropologie.com/is/image/Anthropologie/993267_095_b?$product410x615$) and I want to paint the walls with Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage paint. Will this look ok? I'd post a photo of a room with the silver sage paint but it might be best just to google it. It looks a little bit different in every photo depending on the light. My parents have silver sage in their bedroom and it's wonderful but their bedspread is really muted. FYI, The green in the bedspread is just a little bit warmer than it looks in the photo. It's more of an avocado color but I really don't want to match my walls to that color; it would be overwhelming.

If this would be a bad combination, does anyone have an idea for a color that would look better? I'm trying to stick with light-ish, cool colors. I plan to tie it all together by using black picture frames/furniture to match the strong black outlines in the bedspread.

I'd appreciate any advice! Thanks!

Comments (12)