SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chubby_rat

Two words I hate to hear.....

chubby_rat
15 years ago

Sperm Donor...in reference to a childs father....it really bothers me.One lady at work has two girls to the same man(and 1 to another man) She refers to the girls dad as the Sperm Donor.I figure at one time she liked him well enough to sleep with him.Then when things didn't work out he became the "Sperm Donor" She even calls him that in front of the girls(1 is 12,1 is 6) sooo...what's that make her? The Sperm Receptacle??? I figure MOST children are made out of Love (i'm not talking about children of rape) and if you didn't love the man you slept with or at the very least LIKE him alot...why did you sleep with him in the first place? Kids happen when you have sex...that's a known fact ...LOL!

I never had sex with anyone that I wouldn't have been happy to have a child by.And as far as him being a deadbeat dad...well that too is the chance you take...It's wrong of the dad but still a chance you take. She does get support and he visits with them when he can but she moved them from PA to here (her choice) so he rarely gets to see them now.

Guess I'm just venting over a pet peeve of mine...maybe because I could never have kids....but it really bothers me to hear those two words.Done with my vent now! Have a great Sunday!

Comments (23)