SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zeetera

Will need the power of the KT again

11 years ago

I've seen it work over the years and it helped the last time I received test results.

Still no chemo arranged but I did see the visiting oncologist here and she's totally disagreeing with the Lahey oncologist. She said she's better than Lahey.

So it seems as if I have a very aggressive, rare cancer and she's taking it as Triple Negative. Found this out on Friday. Before chemo can start I'll have to find out if and where it's spread in the body. This can determine if I have months or years left. She is putting me on a drug regime that is used in trials for people with Triple Negative.

On Wednesday morning I'll be having the CT and bone scans, which I've been dreading. If you don't mind keeping me in your thoughts until I receive the results.

Right now I'm beyond my breaking point. I dread weekdays and breathe a sigh of relief when 5:00pm comes because I know I won't be getting any more phone calls.

Hopefully I'll relax some when treatment starts.

Thank you again for supporting me and listening to the whining. Feel like I'm living in a nightmare.

Comments (49)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH