SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
danceme

Terra cotta and blue

danceme
9 years ago

I really like our house. I've been decorating in shades of blue bc that has always been my favorite color. We are about to paint our bedroom Wythe Blue. The family who built our house did a great job with lots of things, but it looks like when they got to the bathroom tile, maybe they were out of money and got whatever was on clearance. I hate the color of this tile. What would you call it? Terra cotta? We have spent a ton of money on the basement, the yard, etc., and ripping out this tile just bc I don't like it isn't an option right now. The only think we've done in there was replace the countertop. It was a concrete veneer in a greenish black and it was cracking, so when we replaced the cracked concrete veneer in the kitchen, we just did all the bathrooms. We put in a granite called Blue Flower. I love it. Because of the tile, I just didn't know what to do in there, so I've done nothing. Then I saw this house and I thought maybe I could do all the trim and doors in aqua and it would go with the tile. My tile is more red than theirs. What do you think? Yay? Nay?
http://www.elmueble.com/articulo/casas/5642/una_casa_sur_llena_buenos_momentos.html#gallery-10

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations