SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
madmadscientist

Help Me Redesign My Kitchen

madmadscientist
12 years ago

Hello All,

New member here looking for help with designing our kitchen which includes two pantry-closets. The pictures are to scale and those are our exact appliances that need to fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the blank slate version of our current fav wall layout.

We would love it if someone wants to take a stab at completely redoing the kitchen layout.

I think we are having trouble seeing past the existing to what could be.

The only design constraint is that those are our actual appliances and they have to fit and we want to keep a breakfast bar kinda thing roughly where it still is.

Help Us Design Our Pantry

The big pantry is kinda weirdly shaped and we are hitting a mental roadblock on how to best utilize the space.

Pantry

I can not for the life of meÃÂ figure out how to make a room in Chief Arch with a sloped ceiling...so you get the above for now. The slope of the ceiling in the pantry is not ideal.

WeÃÂ envision the use of this as a place to store all of our bulky items, all of our small kitchen appliances and other infrequently used kitchen stuff.ÃÂ

Anybody have any ideas?

Now, More PrettyÃÂ Pictures.

Here's what the breakfastÃÂ bar looks like fromÃÂ from the entry looking back towards the kitchen.

Here's a shot standingÃÂ in the dining room and looking into the kitchen.

You can see the pull out utility pantry on the left.

This shot was taking standing at the stove and looking back at the breakfast bar.

This view is what you would see sitting at the breakfast bar.

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again,

Mads

Comments (20)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH