SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trinitytx_gw

The BIG count down until my sisters visit !

trinitytx
15 years ago

I am getting excited like a kid at Christmas! She will be here a week from tomorrow....you will have to excuse my giddiness.

I will be off beginning next Wednesday to take the cats to the vet to be boarded during her stay. She has an extreme allergy to cats, so they will not be able to be here. I will spend the day cleaning and washing everything to rid the house of any dander.

I have been keeping a box of things to wrap and give to her when she gets her. I also have an extra luggage bag so she can haul everything home...

I finished her video, and cry everytime I watch it. It is our world from when our parents were little, up to our lives as recently as November of '07.

I will also be giving her my cancer bracelet, and will have a different breast cancer survivor shirts for us to wear every day.

I will list her box of goodies in a later post. I have already rambled on long enough today.....

This is her first trip to Texas and her second ever trip on an airplane.

DH and I are having a BBQ with lots of friends, kiddos, and grands coming over for a party on Sunday the 18th. She leaves on Monday, so it will be our last harrah of her visit.

I am just so excited, it is nuts. I have told her that the only thing she needs to bring is herself (first) and 3 blocks of Tillamook cheese ! Something I can't get here but have to have!!!!

I just had to tell my KT family.

Trin

Comments (17)