SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Kitchen now wood, not white...and final floor plan...lots of pics

lavender_lass
13 years ago

Okay, here it is (thanks to Summerfield!) and I wanted to show you my final plan and the finishes, I've chosen so far. Thank you all for your help and I appreciate all the suggestions, input, pictures, links, etc. I couldn't have done this without all of you...and I really appreciate it :)

{{!gwi}}

Kitchen cabinet ideas...love this 'cinnamon' wood tone, with maybe a painted island. The white countertops are beautiful with the wood. I'm leaning towards quartzite, with butcher block on the island. The stove is wonderful, in the second photo, but out of my budget.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Here's what I'd like to do with the floor, if I can find a nice vinyl 'brick' look that picks up the bricks in the living room fireplace.

{{!gwi}}

It's a more masculine kitchen, now...at least to me, so I really want to have some fun with the backsplash. I love this style...goes with out country theme and colors are perfect...probably leaning more towards birds and branches than bunnies, but they are cute :)

{{gwi:1435540}}

I love the soft gold on these walls...not sure if it's real or the sunlight bouncing off cream walls, but this is the color I want to use.

{{!gwi}}

And I still want to use the french style furniture and accessories...

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{gwi:617005}}

{{gwi:617010}}

{{gwi:1547705}}

I think this sunroom is beautiful, but with different furniture...

{{gwi:1435528}}

And someone had asked about the beautiful window seat, which is no longer in the dining room, but is now going to be in the bedroom :)

{{gwi:1435531}}

Thanks again and I'll let you all know how my meeting goes with our contractor, later this week!

Comments (26)