SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theroselvr

Here we go, wish us luck!

theroselvr
16 years ago

After months of reading and learning; after a lot of painting, scrubbing, packing, shopping for new stuff we're finally listed. We signed 2 weeks ago, to have the sign up for Memorial weekend. The agent has been great. She knows I have a bad back and have been trying to finish everything up. I'm so thankful she hasn't been pushy!

Of course over the last week I added more to my list: grass seed, sanding the paver patios, power washing the house. I wonder why I'm so anal some days. Most people would have listed without doing all of this.

Since I power washed, I decided to have hubby help move stuff to get outside pics. There was no sun on Sunday, the photos were horrible. I ended up retaking them Monday & Tuesday. Monday night I emailed her the photos, we finally have front shots up.

The realtor was coming today to take the inside shots, so for the last 2 days I've been concentrating on 4 rooms to clean & stage. By tomorrow we should have the rest of the pics online. Just to be safe, I ended up breaking my camera out too since I'd bought fresh flowers to put on the tables.

The realtor told me today that we have our 1st showing on Tuesday. That gives me a few more days to get the rest of the rooms finished. If only I moved a little faster.

So wish us luck. We'll see how long it takes to sell. There's over 250 houses for sale in our zip, with a handful being similar to ours. I'm hoping that the dug out (standing room) crawl space and the paved boat parking (we're surrounded by lakes) helps.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!