SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theroselvr

Wish us luck

theroselvr
15 years ago

Well tomorrow is the big day, we close on this house at 11:30, the new at 4. To say this has been the worst 2 months are an understatement.

I can see how people do this in one day but on a national holiday just adds more things into it.

The mover will be here 1st thing tomorrow morning, hopefully we will be out by closing. It will be tight but we've done a lot of prep to make it easier/quicker. The mover will then take our stuff overnight and come to the new house the next day as it would be time and a half to unload after a certain time.

The most stressful things..

buyer got the inspection and never gave us their fixes until almost a week later, which was not how it's done here but their out of area agent didn't know that. We tried to do everything but they went on their honeymoon leaving the agent in charge and things he said yes to they changed their minds when they got back.

I've been having bad pain in my abdomen, have a few cysts and the gyn says my pap was abnormal. I was supposed to have a biopsy but he needs to do 2 different ones now, so with the stuff going on and so close to closing (I went 2 weeks ago, we had no definite date) I had to put this off. The gyn doesn't know if it's cancer or not.

I'll post back as soon as we have internet, hopefully everything will go smooth. We've never done this before so we're making it up as we go along lol

Comments (13)